This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by MTG Solicitors whose registered office is Warley Chambers, Warley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 0PX. Your use of this Site indicates your agreement to be bound by these Website Terms.
The Site contains various legal material, resources and information. The information you obtain at this Site does not constitute legal advice or gives rise to a solicitor/client relationship. The information on this Site is provided by us as general information only and the information may not be relevant or apply in your particular situation. Specialist legal advice should be taken in relation to specific circumstances (even if you are an existing client of ours).
You may only use this Site in accordance with these Website Terms and, in any event, for lawful purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Site.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
– post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Site which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
– use this Site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
– use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Site including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means
– deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Site or the underlying software code;
– take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site or related infrastructure;
– obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.
We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site (in our absolute discretion) where we believe that you are in breach of any of these Website Terms.
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this Site, or terminate this Site, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Website Terms at any time. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this Site is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Website Terms.
All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Site (as well as the organisation and layout of this Site) together with the underlying software code are owned directly by us. Without our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this Site may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal, non-commercial use.
This Site may provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material on this Site is true and accurate, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. We will not be liable to you for any losses in the event that you seek to rely on or use any information or materials available on the Site.
You agree to indemnify us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Website Terms.