If you have had an accident caused by uneven paving or road surface, you may be entitled to bring a claim for Personal Injury. Commonly the roads and pavements around the UK are maintained by local authorities who have a responsibility to ensure that the highways, roads and public pathways are properly maintained and are in a reasonable condition.

However in privately owned places the owners have a duty of care to protect people from injury and minimise the risk of slips, trips and falls. There include any accidents that has happened in supermarkets, leisure centres, restaurants, shops and offices.

Where accidents, slips trips or falls have occurred because of poor maintenance or infringement of health and safety legislation or generally someone else's fault then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation for your injury and financial loss, including and not restricted to unpaid absence from work, personal property, personal care needs, etc.

Contact us today on 020 3026 2548 to find out if you have a claim!